The v900L Visualization System combines a proprietary superior white light LED with two-way polarization to enhance the vision of medical professionals during dermal inspection procedures by removing surface glare from the patient’s skin promoting improved viewing of sub-surface features. Now powered by lithium ion battery providing initial four hours of run time.
- Adjustable polarizer allows for both surface and sub-surface viewing; approximately 1mm.
- Control module houses the battery and easily attaches to the waist allowing for unrestricted user mobility.
- Control module offers dual settings for adjustable light intensity and extended battery life options.
- Visi-Shield provides for an unobstructed field of view and changeable magnification options.
- Lightweight vein visor headgear has two adjustable knobs and combined with the foam cushion headband pads provide for a comfortable fit.
- A fully charged battery will provide approximately 4 hours of continuous operation.
- A charger is included with the system to keep the battery charged while not in use. To ensure that the v900L is always available, it is recommended that a second battery be acquired to allow for continual use of the v900L while the depleted battery is being charged.