Schools are notorious breeding grounds for bacteria and students and staff are suffering from its ill effects. Furthermore, inadequate cleaning and disinfecting in schools can contribute to an increase in illness or even outbreaks of infectious disease, which in turn leads to higher absenteeism.
Proper cleaning and disinfection techniques in schools can help reduce the spread of viruses and in turn reduce absenteeism rates. But, overuse of disinfectants can exacerbate allergies and asthma and also contributes to absenteeism.
Aquaox products are specially formulated to help fight against the spread of diseases and are safe enough for any surface in your facility. Our EPA registered, hospital-grade solutions are non-toxic, kill 99.999% of the bacteria and extremely effective at creating a healthy environment.
Hard Surface Cleaning and Disinfection
- AQUAOX ECA generated Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) will be a major weapon in the battle for infection control acting swiftly and safely against all classes of hazardous microbes. The fluid is non-toxic, made from environmentally safe and sustainable materials, and can be used for surface disinfection and decontamination as well as dosing into water systems.
- AQUAOX ECA generated Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a powerful detergent that has a wide range of uses within any cleaning process.
- AQUAOX ECA generated Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) and Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is used in spray bottles with microfiber cloths for all hard surface cleaning and disinfection such as floors, doors, handrails, tables, chairs, toilets, monitors and switches.
- AQUAOX proprietary designed air-assisted electrostatic sprayers quickly decontaminate and disinfect large areas, difficult to reach spaces and high-traffic areas.
- 4-10 times better coverage resulting in reduced manpower costs.
- Effective infection control and prevention with no adverse effects on human health and the environment.
- Optimized cleaning and disinfecting with improved operational efficiencies.
- Greater comprehensive area coverage in less time than competitive systems and devices.
- EPA registered, ready-to-use, non-corrosive, broad spectrum hospital disinfectants.
- Proprietary designed Electrostatic sprayers. 300% better spray penetration and coverage on all surfaces.
- Leaves no residue.
- Hospital grade split-fiber microfiber products for reduced HAI’s, labor and chemical cost.